Are you a business owner or landlord in this area?
If so, you automatically qualify to belong to the Devonport BID (Business Improvement District), and this is already paid for in your rates. There is no additional cost. However you must register your business, using the form below, to activate your membership.
All BID business owners are required to update thier membership details, if they should change, using the form below.
What's in it for you?
- A free listing of your business on the devonport.co.nz website
- A strong voice on your behalf to the Devonport-Takapuna Local Board, Auckland Council and CCOs
- A strong voice on your behalf to ATEED (Auckland Tourism, Events & Economic development) to drive vistor growth and foot-traffic
- Participation in the Devonport Brand project and Growth Strategy and ongoing brand development.
- Monthly E-News and business relevant email notices– keeping you informed with what is happening in the wider business environment, Devonport Business & Local Community.
- Access to business research information including marketview data.
- Coordinated marketing & communications to benefit the BID area
- Participation in BID and Devonport community Events
- Business capability building & networking opportunities including bimonthly Business on Toast breakfast meetings.
Complete the form below. We will add you to our BID database so that we can keep you informed about BID news and opportunities. This information will only be used for BID purposes.
Q. Can I be a member if my Devonport business is outside of the BID geographic area?
A. Yes. The cost of an Associate Membership is $200 plus GST per annum.
This can be paid by internet bank transfer or direct deposit into the Devonport Business Association ASB bank account 12-3015-0637438-00.
Please remember to quote your business name in the Associate Membership *reference field.
A tax invoice, if requested, can be forwarded to you upon receipt of your completed application form and subscription payment.